Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Why Do People Ask for the Agenda?

Why do people call their spouse as they are traveling home from work and ask them what their agenda is for the evening?  Or ask their spouse (who happens to be a teacher) what their agenda is every morning during the summer?  Let me tell you once and for all... the agenda is the "NO AGENDA" Agenda.  Got it?  Some of us live our entire professional lives by agendas.  Do you think we want or need an agenda every evening?  What's YOUR agenda?  Do you really need to have someone give you an agenda every second of the day?  You need to come up with an agenda for yourself so you can stop asking me for MY agenda.  You want to know what's on my agenda?  I will tell you what's on my agenda - telling you that I don't have an agenda.  That's what's on my agenda.