Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Why Do People Look At Your Stuff?

Why do people that work as cashiers and baggers at grocery stores inspect and make comments about your purchases? Have you ever experienced this? I'm sure I can't be the only one. AND I've experienced this on more than one occasion. "Ah this looks yummy." (You think I'm gonna buy something that looks unappetizing?)  "I've never used this before. This looks handy".  (Yea, me neither. Now put it in the bag.)  What if you buy something personal?  Are they going to talk about that too?  "Hey Cindy! Check out these super extra absorbent tampons! - Do these work well for you?" Most people don't really like taking time out of their day to go to the grocery store anyway. The last thing they want to do is waste more time while some stranger makes comments about every single item in your cart. So annoying!