Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Why Do People Come To The Door With No Pants on?

So, I had a hair appointment on one of those super sub zero, extremely cold days. It was so cold that we didn't have school for three days. I go out to start my car to get to my hair appointment and my car wouldn't start.  I go next door to ask my next door neighbor if he could possibly give me a jump start. I realize they are older, but they are very capable (I thought). I have an 84 year old father that's very capable and he would have no problem giving someone a jump start. Anyway, I go to the door and knock. The wife comes to the door with NO PANTS ON. I blurt out something about giving me a jump and she's responding back something about her husband's low blood sugar. The entire time we are standing at the door talking in sub zero weather, she is standing in front of me with no pants on. I was so distracted by her bare legs standing in front of me in sub zero weather that I couldn't focus on our conversation! My advise is - if you have no pants on, don't answer the door!